As you know hugely popular standard Soundblox BEF, the next pass of evolution is Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter.
Med en række nye funktioner som 22 different envelope filter effects to choose from including Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations, 2 Pole og 4 Pole Low Pass variations, as well as Phaser settings. Men, each of these settings can be at its turn modified with a variety of control options including sweep range, positive/negative filter sweeps, frequency range selection or attack and decay speed settings.
Det her Pro version, offer option to choose from 4 different modulation sources including standard envelope filter sweeps, a passive expression pedal, selectable LFO wave forms and the Hot Hand motion sensing ring. A passive expression pedal input can be used to control filter modulation like in a standard pedal or a with a variety of parameters including effect selection, sweep range, LFO speed and more. Like in other Pro Series pedals, det BEF Pro features 3 footswitches to hold 6 customizable presets but also has an option for Tap Tempo LFO på 1 of the footswitches.
- 22 Filter Sounds with Single Peak, Triple Peak, Spids & Notch, 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, and Phasers.
- Negative and Positive filter sweep with sensitivity and variable range.
- Signature low-end preserving algorithm ‘Lo-Retain™’ from Wet/Dry Mix
- 4 modulation sources including LFO, envelope, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- LFO with Tap tempo speed control.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control — An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. 1 MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready®’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Mål: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (højde, including knobs).