The flagship model Denon‘s line IN-Command AVR-4520CI A/V Receiver is a centerpiece addition to any home theater system and is remarked by its impressive stature and a large palette of features. Il a 150 watts per channel and 9 filières along with a dual subwoofer, 7 HDMI inputs et 3 HDMI outputs, the receiver lets you enjoy high-definition audio and video from a range of devices in multiple rooms. AVR-4520CI receiver lets you experience superior surround sound and has incorporates true multi-zone HDMI audio/video distribution with its HDMI matrix-switching functionality.
Design of that device has intuitive graphical UI to simplify the daily operation of your device, and a flip-down door on the front panel hides controls and connections when you’re not using them.
La liste des fonctionnalités:
- 9 discrete 150-watt channels for dynamic sound
- Assign Power Amps for Different Audio Setups
- Four-Source, Four-Zone Capability
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface and Remote App
- Advanced circuitry converts all video signals to 4K
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 creates an optimal acoustic profile for your home theater
- Play separate audio and video in 2 areas at once with multi-room capability
- Superior Surround Sound and 3D Pass-Through Technology
- 4K Upscaling for Pristine Picture Quality
- Advanced Functions to Play Streaming Media
- Optimum Sound with Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Immersive Surround Sound with Audyssey DSX Technology
- EQ and Dynamic Volume for comfortable and optimal listening of any source at any volume.
- Prendre plaisir 2 Different HDMI Sources Simultaneously
- Variety of devices can connect because it features 7 entrées HDMI et 3 HDMI outputs, you a.
- Connect Your HDMI-Equipped Devices
- Denon Link HD Jitter-Free Audio Transmission Technology
- Built-In IP Control Allows for Custom Integration