BassPro II is one of JBL car audio subwoofer line and has been engineered for those looking to add great bass to either a factory system or an after-market system.
BassPro II has a compact footprint – 16″(400mm) long x 9.5″ (241mm) wide x 12.25″ (311mm) high – can be to be interfaced with a number of cars, trucks and SUVs. The central piece of BassPro is a 100-watt four-channel amplifier that drives a unique quad-voice-coil subwoofer and result of that is richer, intensified bass, supplementing and improving a car audio system with that JBL low and sound quality.
List of features:
- An Amplified Subwoofer
- 6″ Cone with Low-Frequency Transducer
- Has a Voice Coil – Quad
- Enclosure Type – Bandpass
- Amplifier Power (Peak) – 100W (4-channel)
- Frequency Response – 20Hz–120Hz
- Crossover Frequency/Slope – 12dB/octave, 70Hz–120Hz
- Input Sensitivity – 50mV–4V (line-level); 1V–16V (hi-level)
- Controls – Remote bass-level
- Connections – Remote volume control, hi-level inputs, line-level inputs,
- Current Draw (Full Power) – 12 A
- Current Draw (Idle) – less than 800mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D – Metric, English) – 410mm x 242mm x 312mm (16-1/8″ x 9-1/2″ x 12-1/4″)